Network switches, load balancers and routers typically sit at the top and back portion of the rack, away from the cold aisle airflow at the front of the cabinet. This placement makes it difficult for cold air to flow from the front of the rack to the air intakes of the network switch equipment, increasing chances of failure over time. SwitchAir helps prevent failure by channeling cool air from the front of the rack to the air intakes regardless of where the equipment is mounted.
- Provides a path for cool air to flow to the intake of network switch equipment
- Creates a barrier to effectively prevent hot exhaust air from recirculating to device intakes
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets
- Reduces the chance of network switches overheating
- Standard three-year warranty